Spin Systems offers the following vehicles to perform work for the Federal government:
- GSA Schedule 70: GS-35F-0598N
- SpinSys is an approved subcontractor for Smartronix, Inc. for the HT0011-12-D-0003 Prime Contract issued by the Pacific Joint Information Technology Center (JITC).
- SpinSys is an approved subcontractor for CACI-ISS, Inc.l for the W91QUZ-06-D-0020/11A5 – ITES-2S Health Services Medical Infomatics program.
- SpinSys is an approved subcontractor for CACI-ISS, Inc.l for the N65236-10-C-2843 / C4ISR and Business IT Software and Maintenance Services program.
- SpinSys is an approved subcontractor for ASM Research, Inc. for task orders issued for acquisition under the Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology (T4) Program for the Department of Veteran's Affairs
- SpinSys is an approved subcontractor for LGS Innovations, LLC for the CIO-SP3 program
- Spin Systems has been approved by the Department of the Army to be an approved subcontractor, for Booz Allen Hamilton, on the TRICARE Evaluation, Analysis, Management, and Support (TEAMS) Military Health Systems Category 2 IDIQ contract, W81XWH-08-D-0025
- SpinSys is an approved subcontractor for Booz Allen Hamilton's Prime contract # FA8053-12-D-0002 for Air Force Medical Service, Consultant, Advisory, and Technical Services (CATS) IDIQ.
- 8(a) SDB Contractor: Spin Systems is a U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) certified 8(a) and Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) contractor. We can work with you to define your contracting needs, so that your company or agency can achieve your 8(a) and SDB set aside goals. Because we are an 8(a) certified company, it is easy for federal agencies and prime contractors to award Government work to us. Spin Systems will be pleased to discuss your project needs and provide cost and schedule estimates for your project. We can also work with local Small and Disadvantaged Business Units (SABU) to define scopes of work for 8(a) contracts and to provide initial ROM cost estimates.