SBF-CM provides a means for routinizing correspondence circulation and maintaining records on important, sensitive, and/or time critical internal and external correspondence.
SBF-CM is built upon our highly configurable Spin Business Framework (SBF). We can supplement the out of the box experience by customizing the application for your particular business needs. These custom functions can be applied to any part of SBF-CM to meet business and functional requirements.
SBF-CM features the following correspondence management functionality:
- Initiate - Initiate the correspondence by creating the folder, attaching the scanned correspondence, creating the assignments, and setting up the workflow.
- Draft - Receive and draft incoming tasks, update folder with response, update assignments with activities completed, delegate or re-assign tasks.
- Approve - Review tasks and act on assignments, update documents as needed.
- Respond - Gather completed activities, generate final response, update and distribute response document, save final response, close correspondence folder.
- Manage - Generate activity reports, track correspondence cycles, review overdue folders and tasks, and monitor frequent concerns.